Human Resource Management Software (HRMS) is a software tool used by organizations to handle various HR related functions like Employee Attendance, Late Records, Leave Forms, On-Duty/Permissions, Key Result Areas, Performance analysis, Training, Skill Matrix etc.
The Employee Management Software keeps track of all these details to establish a transparent communication between employees and management. The automated payroll tool enables you to easily generate salaries and directly send it to their email ids. For a company with more than 100 employees, all these activities cannot be handled manually by a HR person. Hence the software greatly reduces their burden and also employee’s personal data is more securely stored in the server.
The list of candidates details who are selected for the post were maintained
The list of candidates involved in recruitment and followup process will be maintained
Employee Checklist enables companies to manage the employee certificates
It is issued to a candidate who has been chosen for a particular job, usually completing interviews
Benefits of HRMS Module
- The software helps maintain a standard database of employee details
- Since every joining process is made through software, it saves your office room from those huge piles of files occupying your workspace
- The employees are asked to make every entry into the portal which clears out any confusions when it comes to working hours calculations
- Each individual’s performance is measured which helps the company to organize an upgradation program for them
- The Salary calculation process is so much simplified as every entry is done already in the portal. This saves more time avoiding delay in payroll processing